Contacting Fishfiles

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

cmb7684

I was looking to ask him about the bobcat 743 he has in my area. Does anyone know how to contact him? I did not see an option to use pm on this forum? I found an email on here but not sure if it is still a good one. my contact info is [email protected]

Fishfiles

I mean to post in general discusion not for ASV..sorry guys
My e mail changed to [email protected] , yes still have a743 sitting , it's missing the seat , bucket and the battery , all the major pieces are there and it can be brought back to life ,has a set of toby sexton rims and tires on it , the motor will need a rebuild , good project or parts machine , if you want to see it , e mail and I give you a phone number i

OP
OP
C

cmb7684

My e mail changed to [email protected] , yes still have a743 sitting , it's missing the seat , bucket and the battery , all the major pieces are there and it can be brought back to life ,has a set of toby sexton rims and tires on it , the motor will need a rebuild , good project or parts machine , if you want to see it , e mail and I give you a phone number i
email sent back bud ........

skidsteer.ca

i get e mails at that address and i sent myself an e mail and it went thru ---------anyone know how do i change the email on my profile
There is a "profile " link 2nd header from the top 3 rd button from left. In there the email address is one of the top ones.
Ken