HELP 773G NOT UNLOCKING THE HARM BAR.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

SkidRoe

problem solved.. it was the computer that was acting up. we changed it and its up and running fine.. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!
Glad it's fixed, and thanks for the follow up. It's always nice to know how the issue was finally resolved. Cheers!

7LBSSMALLIE

Glad it's fixed, and thanks for the follow up. It's always nice to know how the issue was finally resolved. Cheers!
another thanks to the reply and this is what fixed it, in order to grow this. its important.? did the smack test work? like starter usually only good for one or two times.?

frankyhalo

problem solved.. it was the computer that was acting up. we changed it and its up and running fine.. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!
Hey Amigosdemo, My skid steer is doing the same exact thing as yours ... I mean to a "T". Just wondering if its still running fine and was curious as to what the computer cost you.... ?? Thanks man

OP
OP
A

amigosdemo

Hey Amigosdemo, My skid steer is doing the same exact thing as yours ... I mean to a "T". Just wondering if its still running fine and was curious as to what the computer cost you.... ?? Thanks man
It worked for a few months . Machine has been sitting since then . We did a bypass on the hydraulic system but it drains our battery. So we just left it alone . Did you solve your problem.

Latest posts