Foot control to case controls??

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

kyle22

Is it possible to change a skat trak with foot controls over to case stlye controls or pilot controls??

skidsteer.ca

Anything is possible. Not sure if scat trac has a kit though.
Bobcat used to offer a system that used Morse push pull cables to move the foot pedals up to the steering levers. It looked simple enough, would be time consuming to build, but no rocket science.
Ken

sandhills-elect

Anything is possible. Not sure if scat trac has a kit though.
Bobcat used to offer a system that used Morse push pull cables to move the foot pedals up to the steering levers. It looked simple enough, would be time consuming to build, but no rocket science.
Ken
scat had a kit, before they sold out to volvo. I don't know now, i do know they just use push-pull cables to run everything. Good luck. Brent.

OP
OP
K

kyle22

scat had a kit, before they sold out to volvo. I don't know now, i do know they just use push-pull cables to run everything. Good luck. Brent.
well im not going out on my own any more but im working for a buddy who had a s250 that blew up and now looking at a s185 like the one weve been renting but foot control only so wondering if it would be possible to switch over to hand like said above...the one problem with the cables is if your foot on the pedal and your trying to move the boom or something you might be damiging/doing sh!t you dont want to be doing.