Does Bobcat T750 have a case drain filter?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

sled

Can anyone tell me if a 2012 Bobcat T750 has a case drain filter? I can not find one on my machine. I'm talking about the kind thats in a little cylinder and made of bronze. On my machine all of the case drain lines come together to an aluminum manifold and from there goes into the side of the pump. I'm going to be changing a final drive motor and every shop/dealer has told me to change this filter. I've told them I can't find one on my machine and they all say it has to have one. I've looked at schematics on bobcats website and it does not show one there that I can see. Wondering if I'm looking in the wrong place? Any help would be appreciated.

brdgbldr

Can anyone tell me if a 2012 Bobcat T750 has a case drain filter? I can not find one on my machine. I'm talking about the kind thats in a little cylinder and made of bronze. On my machine all of the case drain lines come together to an aluminum manifold and from there goes into the side of the pump. I'm going to be changing a final drive motor and every shop/dealer has told me to change this filter. I've told them I can't find one on my machine and they all say it has to have one. I've looked at schematics on bobcats website and it does not show one there that I can see. Wondering if I'm looking in the wrong place? Any help would be appreciated.
I took a quick look at the parts catalog and did not see one.

You could take a more in-depth look at the parts catalog for your specific machine at: https://www.bobcatpartsonline.com/#/catalogBrowser
You could also look at the maintenance kits at: https://shop.bobcat.com/

and see if any of the kits have one in it. Make sure to look at the 3000hr kit. It should have all the filters in it.

OP
OP
S

sled

Thanks for the reply, I've looked through those and am not seeing one. I'm convinced it does not have one, but when more than one dealer tells me there is one, I figure they must be correct. But I have experienced it where a dealer was wrong.