Flywheel plastic cover 853

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

perry

Anybody got one of the clips that hold the plastic cover on the engine flywheel-853. I'll send a self addressed stamped envelope with payment.
Fishfiles, do you still have that 853 parts machine?.

Thanks

nobull1

If it is the same as 763 I have a couple extra and I can send you one n/c. When we pulled the motor we retrieved a few that were lost over the years.

OP
OP
P

perry

If it is the same as 763 I have a couple extra and I can send you one n/c. When we pulled the motor we retrieved a few that were lost over the years.
I'll owe you, it's about three inches and 'C' shaped, curled up on the ends.
Hope you have the same?.

Fishfiles

Sending you a PM
perry , got that 853 running , and it runs good , it's doing yard dog work , ------do have an 853 and a 863 coming which the plan is to make one out of two , so there will be more parts ------ , have you priced them lately as i bought two friday for an order , or for that matter have you priced any bobcat parts lately , they go up on price weekly

OP
OP
P

perry

perry , got that 853 running , and it runs good , it's doing yard dog work , ------do have an 853 and a 863 coming which the plan is to make one out of two , so there will be more parts ------ , have you priced them lately as i bought two friday for an order , or for that matter have you priced any bobcat parts lately , they go up on price weekly
I got so tired of dealing with BC I don't call them anymore unless it's absolutely necessary. I plan on rebuilding my hyd. control spools, I bought a case of quality O-rings and hope that's all it needs?.

Tazza

Staff member
I got so tired of dealing with BC I don't call them anymore unless it's absolutely necessary. I plan on rebuilding my hyd. control spools, I bought a case of quality O-rings and hope that's all it needs?.
You will also need quad rings and maybe backup rings for your load checks too.

OP
OP
P

perry

You will also need quad rings and maybe backup rings for your load checks too.
oops!, what might they be?. the quad rings. Haven't gotten into it yet so no big surprise I don't know enough.

skidsteer.ca

oops!, what might they be?. the quad rings. Haven't gotten into it yet so no big surprise I don't know enough.
a quad ring is just a fancy oring with 2 sealing surfaces on both the od and the id.
available where you buy orings and hyd supplies
Ken

OP
OP
P

perry

a quad ring is just a fancy oring with 2 sealing surfaces on both the od and the id.
available where you buy orings and hyd supplies
Ken
Ken, in all the mechanicing I've done over the years, not once have I seen a 'quad ring'. Goes to show I learn something new almost every day.
Thanks.

nobull1

Ken, in all the mechanicing I've done over the years, not once have I seen a 'quad ring'. Goes to show I learn something new almost every day.
Thanks.
Perry

Clip is in the padded envelope, will go out tomorrow.

Brian

Tazza

Staff member
Perry

Clip is in the padded envelope, will go out tomorrow.

Brian
Quad ring

http://images.google.com/
Do a search for quad ring and you will find a heap of examples :)

OP
OP
P

perry

http://images.google.com/
Do a search for quad ring and you will find a heap of examples :)
Much thanks Brian, like I said, I owe you.
Thanks Tazza, I check with the folks I got the O-ring assortment from and see if they have quad rings.
I bought an O-ring assortment kit a few years ago and I can't tell you how many times it saved me. This is the kit I bought but, it might not be from the same manufacture I purchased?, I forgot?.
http://www.etoolcart.com/browseproducts/O-ring-Assortment-HBNR----ATD356.HTML

skidsteer.ca

Much thanks Brian, like I said, I owe you.
Thanks Tazza, I check with the folks I got the O-ring assortment from and see if they have quad rings.
I bought an O-ring assortment kit a few years ago and I can't tell you how many times it saved me. This is the kit I bought but, it might not be from the same manufacture I purchased?, I forgot?.
http://www.etoolcart.com/browseproducts/O-ring-Assortment-HBNR----ATD356.HTML
I was up to my knuckes orings for quite awhile b4 I ran acroos one too. But they seem to be a better idea. guess thats why they are not used too often.
Ken