Filter on 2064

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

jwfarm

you should be able to go to a car quest or other supply store and they can cross reference your machine, we have gotten hydraulic filters for our 2076 from car quest with no problems. Make sure and get the hydraulic filter plenty tight, I have blown the oring from not having it tight enough and it makes a big mess, really fast. :)

OP
OP
S

sandhills-elect

you should be able to go to a car quest or other supply store and they can cross reference your machine, we have gotten hydraulic filters for our 2076 from car quest with no problems. Make sure and get the hydraulic filter plenty tight, I have blown the oring from not having it tight enough and it makes a big mess, really fast. :)
Thanks,
That is what my brother done, and it blew the o-ring on the 5 micro filter. Or like you said maybe he did not get it tight enough. He said it had a different gasket than the mustang filter. So that is why i as the questions. Thanks again for the info. Brent.

wisconsin_cowman

Thanks,
That is what my brother done, and it blew the o-ring on the 5 micro filter. Or like you said maybe he did not get it tight enough. He said it had a different gasket than the mustang filter. So that is why i as the questions. Thanks again for the info. Brent.
If I remeber right the Mustang part number is 170-33635. These are crosses I have. Gehl 115259 Wix 51202 Napa 1202 Fleetguard HF6611 Bladwin BT372-10 Case IH 1272942C1

OP
OP
S

sandhills-elect

If I remeber right the Mustang part number is 170-33635. These are crosses I have. Gehl 115259 Wix 51202 Napa 1202 Fleetguard HF6611 Bladwin BT372-10 Case IH 1272942C1
Hello
Thanks for the reply, that is the filter we had on there and it blew the gasket out. I am sure it was plenty tight, the old mustang # we took off was(170-37-895). Thanks Brent.

jwfarm

Hello
Thanks for the reply, that is the filter we had on there and it blew the gasket out. I am sure it was plenty tight, the old mustang # we took off was(170-37-895). Thanks Brent.
I was thinking about which filter we were using when it blew the gasket and it just might have been one we had gotten from car quest. We are using all Mustang filters on everything right now. I know they cost more, but when it works it is worth it.

OP
OP
S

sandhills-elect

I was thinking about which filter we were using when it blew the gasket and it just might have been one we had gotten from car quest. We are using all Mustang filters on everything right now. I know they cost more, but when it works it is worth it.
That is what i am thinking now too. Think will have to use the mustang on the front filter. Thanks Brent.