aux. hydraulics on a mustang 332

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dynarider

My Mustang 332 has the lines with quick couplers under right boom, it does not have the 3rd foot pedal but the provision for one is there, I can rock/move the provision and it moves pivots and linkage on left side of machine, and feels to be spring loaded with a return to cent action. with out anything to plug in to for a test cylinder or other accessory, what would be a good way to know if it has an aux. hyds. I have a Meyer snow blade I cut down and made a mount for and would put an angle cylinder on it if it would work. any help is appreciated thanks

brdgbldr

I am not familiar with that machine but I would fallow the auxiliary linkage and see if it is hooked up to the control valve. If it is. You could engage the linkage when the machine is running and you should be able to tell by sound if pressure is going to the auxiliary because a bypass valve should open since there is no attachment.

OP
OP
D

dynarider

I am not familiar with that machine but I would fallow the auxiliary linkage and see if it is hooked up to the control valve. If it is. You could engage the linkage when the machine is running and you should be able to tell by sound if pressure is going to the auxiliary because a bypass valve should open since there is no attachment.
it does change engine tone espically at idle, just like when opperating bucket curl at the max range of movement so now i need to find a pedal or fab one, thanks