EP3 BOSS code for 753c bobcat also fuse location

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Serialgriller

I have an ep3 code showing up when I start the bobcat. I had lots of codes yesterday but after tracing wires for 3 hours all of them are off except ep3. I tried tracing the wire from the oil pressure gauge and I was able to track it to the harness/black box under the cab. However the black wire I was having trouble tracing or get the cable tracker to have a loud tone when hooked to the black wire. I'm not sure what causes that. I'm thinking it is the black wire broke, bad fuel pressure sensor or burnt fuse. I can't find the fuse box location even after tracing wires for hours. I tried googling it and I don't see them on the bottom right in the engine compartment. I think that was done with the 753f. Anyone have and recommendations on what is setting the code or also where the fuse box is located?

Lowe.Buuck

On the C series, the fuses are located in the engine compartment. Open the rear door and look near the bottom hinge.
You should find two wire looms that terminate in two bulk connectors with square covers. The two connectors attach to each other. The covers are about 2.5 in x 2.5 in. Remove the covers to access the fuses. There are 4 fuses under each cover.

OP
OP
S

Serialgriller

On the C series, the fuses are located in the engine compartment. Open the rear door and look near the bottom hinge.
You should find two wire looms that terminate in two bulk connectors with square covers. The two connectors attach to each other. The covers are about 2.5 in x 2.5 in. Remove the covers to access the fuses. There are 4 fuses under each cover.
My bobcat is at the farm and I hope to get out there tonight. I didn't realize the box was that small. Are they on the bottom right or somewhere else?