Do you want a chance at $17,000 worth of Miller Welding Equipment?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

TriHonu

I was just reading one of my trade publications and saw an add for the Miller Ultimate Weld Shop Give Away
I signed up; someone is going to get it and it might as well me ME!
emotion-2.gif

You can sign up for a chance to win:

One Day Personalized Product Training at a Miller Facility [Travel Included]
Trailblazer® 302 Engine Drive
SuitCase™ X-TREME™ 12VS Wire Feeder
Millermatic® 252 MIG Welder
Spectrum® 375 X-TREME™ Plasma Cutter with X-CASE & #5 Shade Plasma Glasses
Dynasty® 200 DX TIG Welder
Stars and Stripes™ II Digital Elite™ Helmet
Arc Armor™ MIG, TIG, Metalworking Gloves
Cloth Welding Jacket & Bib
Jobsite Tool Bag
Miller AdGlo Lighted Sign
Miller Counter Stool
Miller Refrigerator
Miller LED Clock

skidsteer.ca

You said it all.
I'd drive over to Wisconsin just for the plasma or TIG...
I have a 275 Trailblazer, 210 millermatic and a s32s suitcase feeder. But it would sure be nice to get a lesson on tig and I have sure been debating getting a plasma. Then I'm also eyeing up a 12 k 2 post hoist... Its going to be time to build on soon, gulp.
Oh well I should go sign up too, then I'll have an excuse for more sq footage, maybe I can trade in my 275 and the 302 on one of those sweet little Kubota diesel units
72_72.gif

Whats that dear, the kids need shoes and coats for winter...., naw just send them out to play in the new adddition to the shop.
teeth_smile.gif

Tazza

Staff member
I have a 275 Trailblazer, 210 millermatic and a s32s suitcase feeder. But it would sure be nice to get a lesson on tig and I have sure been debating getting a plasma. Then I'm also eyeing up a 12 k 2 post hoist... Its going to be time to build on soon, gulp.
Oh well I should go sign up too, then I'll have an excuse for more sq footage, maybe I can trade in my 275 and the 302 on one of those sweet little Kubota diesel units
Whats that dear, the kids need shoes and coats for winter...., naw just send them out to play in the new adddition to the shop.
LOL Ken.
You will love a plasma! mine is great, still kinda small but it does a good job. Its rated for 16mm but realistically it will cut 1/2". Depending what you want to cut they are great, they do remove welds but not great for it, well mine isn't!
Tig lessons, i need those too. I would love to learn but the tig i have works off my inverter stick welder. Scratch start but it does make a nice looking arc that is great at giving me sunburn.
My mig isn't fancy either, but it does all i need. A remote feeder would be nice, it is a pain trying to drag the MIG to the job, usually over dirt/rocks.

Tazza

Staff member
LOL Ken.
You will love a plasma! mine is great, still kinda small but it does a good job. Its rated for 16mm but realistically it will cut 1/2". Depending what you want to cut they are great, they do remove welds but not great for it, well mine isn't!
Tig lessons, i need those too. I would love to learn but the tig i have works off my inverter stick welder. Scratch start but it does make a nice looking arc that is great at giving me sunburn.
My mig isn't fancy either, but it does all i need. A remote feeder would be nice, it is a pain trying to drag the MIG to the job, usually over dirt/rocks.
OOH i do love my inverter welder, all those times dragging my sparky out the shed pulling my arm from the socket! The new inverter, you can carry in one hand with ease! The duty cycle is pretty bad but for most of the work i do its more than enough. Its a telwin 150amp, i wouldn't be without it now! high freequency DC welding is so much better than the old AC style!!! So smooth and runs most rods very well.

OP
OP
TriHonu

TriHonu

Holy awesome! Thanks for the link.
Keep your fingers crossed. They should have drawn a winner today (2 Jan 08).
They should be contacting the winner in the next couple of days and should announce the winner by the end of the month!