Difference between L and LS, and L and LX ??

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

skidsteer.ca

I was just wondering what the difference was.
Is it just the L models don't have the aux hyd. or is there more to it then that.
Looking for service manuals, but they are the L version instead of LS

charger

depending on the machine your looking for,the difference between( ex) the l565 and lx565 are only aux hydraulics,the valve is all there but there is no plumbing to the boom or controller for the valve,now the previous series l785 l555 are a total different machine, what model do you have??

charger

depending on the machine your looking for,the difference between( ex) the l565 and lx565 are only aux hydraulics,the valve is all there but there is no plumbing to the boom or controller for the valve,now the previous series l785 l555 are a total different machine, what model do you have??
the lx and ls models have a few different things,different hydro`s,different computer,turbo and a few other little cosmetic changes.

OP
OP
skidsteer.ca

skidsteer.ca

the lx and ls models have a few different things,different hydro`s,different computer,turbo and a few other little cosmetic changes.
I have a ls 160, supposed to be @ 2000 model. Serial # 155516
The LS replaced the lx models as a newer series is my understanding?
was LS started in a certain year, and were the changes for all models in the lineup?
Just kinda curious, don't know my NH history vary well.
Do alot of parts still interchange between the lx and ls, or were they completely revamped?
Thanks
Ken

charger

was LS started in a certain year, and were the changes for all models in the lineup?
Do alot of parts still interchange between the lx and ls, or were they completely revamped?
Thanks
Ken
being a 2000 your engine will be the same,later on they went to a emision tier 2 engine,hydrostats are different from lx to ls,board different depending on year of lx,anf there are a few other little changes here and there but these are the biggest one between these two.

Tigerotor77W

Thanks
Ken
I'd say that Ls was started in 2001 or 2002.
NH is now on the L and C -- for skid-steer and compact-track loaders, respectively -- which are I believe the same as the Ls models they replaced (with a few exceptions).

Latest posts