Deere CT 322 Hour Meter

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

brm_myers

Hello, I just bought my 2006 CT322 online. When I first turn the key on, it shows 332 for a split second then flashes temperatures ect, then 9.2 with hour meter. Does this CT have the bigger machine 332 flash in the display? Was the display changed to a 332, because this is a 322 machine. I just want to know the hours on the unit and think 9.2 is a "job" time. It definitely has more than 9.2, but 332 would be terrific. Any help on how to read the total hours? I have toggled thru the menu many times. Thank you

lfutrell

It sounds like it has been changed, That display works on several models CT322,CT332, 320, ect. when it is first powered up it gives you the option to put in the machine it is going in, I don't think it can be changed after that. (maybe by the dealer). The hours are stored in that display so you will never know the true hours.

OP
OP
B

brm_myers

It sounds like it has been changed, That display works on several models CT322,CT332, 320, ect. when it is first powered up it gives you the option to put in the machine it is going in, I don't think it can be changed after that. (maybe by the dealer). The hours are stored in that display so you will never know the true hours.
Thank you very much for the reply!

Latest posts