John Deere 322ct

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Trent0

Hey all I have a jd 322ct that I just bought that is starting to frustrate me

every time I get out it shuts off, is there a way I can bypass this or run a separate switch to turn on and off the fuel shut off so I can shut it down manually?

TonyCT322

On mine the switch next to the AC is the hydraulic bypass. Designed to let you exit the machine to hook up equipment while running. I believe it work for thirty minutes. 2nd switch from the right side on the overhead control panel.

TonyCT322

Also, setting the park break farthest switch on right. Bright red. Will let you exit with it running. If not, that is another issue. Potentially seat or seat belt sensors. Watch the icons on the panel when you get out. Does the seat light go out? Does the seat belt light go out when connected?

Everything has to work in sequence. Bad grounds, faulty sensors and bad selonoids plagued me for the first year. Download an operators manual and study a parts list and you can work through most issues. A good multimeter will be your best friend. This forum is full of helpful people.

The machine is a beast. No def or emissions to deal with. Keep the fluids changed religiously, especially the final drives, and it will last. Mine is the most used piece of equipment on the farm. The power, the ease of hooking up attachments and the variety of attachments can't be matched by a tractor. When it works, you will smile. When it doesn't, you will bang your head. Good luck.