Custom dash

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tazza

Staff member
I haven't bad a dash, but i did re-wire my 743 from scratch, they are pretty simple.
You really just need an ignition switch, fuel indicator, temperature gauge, engine oil pressure light and hydraulic pressure/temperature light.

renopker

I haven't bad a dash, but i did re-wire my 743 from scratch, they are pretty simple.
You really just need an ignition switch, fuel indicator, temperature gauge, engine oil pressure light and hydraulic pressure/temperature light.
Light switch , trouble is even the OEM dash ends up full of wires(not much room under it).

donald73d

Unsure of the scope of your project, but it would be best to get Bobcat gauges (if you have a Bobcat) for the model you have as one does need to be concerned with the resistance of the sender. This mainly comes into play with the temp gauge (not a voltage gauge).

OP
OP
C

Cyclone Ranger

Unsure of the scope of your project, but it would be best to get Bobcat gauges (if you have a Bobcat) for the model you have as one does need to be concerned with the resistance of the sender. This mainly comes into play with the temp gauge (not a voltage gauge).
I have all of the wiring and gauges. It's just the plastic I'm looking to replace.

renopker

I have all of the wiring and gauges. It's just the plastic I'm looking to replace.
I figured thats where you were heading, nice plastic is what separates the restore rebuilds from the paint jobs,When I did mine I had nothing (fire) so I had to buy all the parts.I was going to form one out of alum but opted to buy it ($140.00 and get it over with. I now need one for the door inside--- maybe alum formed or carbon fiber .