s130 front dash power source?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

[email protected]

hey guys, i'm going to install an electric power bobtach on my s130. my machine is on the job so i dont have it with me to check...but on the front dash above the door what is there for aux power? i need 5 amps. with any luck i should be able to do this for around 150 or so.

Tazza

Staff member
If it was me, i'd tap into the light power, there is more than 5 amps available there, and the chances of using it with the lights on will be remote.
Doing the same sort of setup at trihonu? linear actuator? i hope you are going to be providing us with pictures :)

OP
OP
T

[email protected]

If it was me, i'd tap into the light power, there is more than 5 amps available there, and the chances of using it with the lights on will be remote.
Doing the same sort of setup at trihonu? linear actuator? i hope you are going to be providing us with pictures :)
Yes, linear actuator. But my machine is already setup for power bobtach so i essentially just have to bolt one on. My machine could also be prewired for it, i havent had a chance to check as its still on the job. I'll post my results.

Latest posts