Case Skidsteer

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

silverstreak

I am presently looking at an 04' Case 90xt and I noticed the bucket cylinders sit at the top of the loader frame... Has anyone ran one of these, or noticed this.. I first thought this was a good deal on this loader but it this is a problem or PITA I don't want it.. Any info would be appreciated.. Thanks

ksss

The cylinders on top of the loader arms mimic the desgin of the CASE backhoe. Nothing wrong with that machine. It has some of the fastest cycle times in the industry. The 90XT/450 is a great exacavating skid steer. That model weights around 9000 pounds and has 84 hp and 264 pounds of torque, even though it is 6 model years old it is still one of the highest torque rated skid steers available. Only the new Series 3 machines from CASE have more. Its a good solid machine.

OP
OP
S

silverstreak

The cylinders on top of the loader arms mimic the desgin of the CASE backhoe. Nothing wrong with that machine. It has some of the fastest cycle times in the industry. The 90XT/450 is a great exacavating skid steer. That model weights around 9000 pounds and has 84 hp and 264 pounds of torque, even though it is 6 model years old it is still one of the highest torque rated skid steers available. Only the new Series 3 machines from CASE have more. Its a good solid machine.
Do you think that it would be a good around the farm skid steer with that backhoe design. It wont be doing much construction work, mainly picking up rocks, feeding cattle, moving round bales, etc.. I just wonder with this setup if I will like it as much as the 1845 I have...

OP
OP
S

silverstreak

Do you think that it would be a good around the farm skid steer with that backhoe design. It wont be doing much construction work, mainly picking up rocks, feeding cattle, moving round bales, etc.. I just wonder with this setup if I will like it as much as the 1845 I have...
Also it does not have Hi-Flow Hydrolics, is that a necessity?

Tazza

Staff member
Also it does not have Hi-Flow Hydrolics, is that a necessity?
For farm use you don't need hi flow. Hi flow is used when you are running attachments that require large amounts of HP, things like a road profiler. For general work like on a farm, you will want at the most, a back hoe attachment, post hole borer, grapple or 4 in one bucket. None of which need hi flow, only the post hole borer i believe you can get in a hi flow model.

Latest posts