Case Drain Filter

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bigguyca

Ok so I have found out I can't submit photo's on here....bummer. I also feel a little stupid asking so many questions about this, I usually don't have troubles finding this kind of stuff. I took another look under the cab and I have the 2 large hydraulic hoses coming from the drive motor going to the pump on each side of the machine, I also have 2 small hoses on the right side 1 going to valve block and the other to a T with a canister connected to it which is connected to the bottom of the hydraulic oil tank and the other side of the T goes to the left side motor. Other than that there is nothing else going to or from the motors and there is only 1 of these canisters. I did take a picture but as mentioned I was not able to post it on here. I hope I have explained this properly. Thanks for any help, Bobcat is not helpful I have tried to talk to someone over the phone and they will not let me talk to a mechanic.

OP
OP
B

bigguyca

I forgot to mention that the canister I spoke of above had a filter like thing in there that looked like the type of material used to make grinding stones for a drill but a lot more course and allows air to blow through it. I just thought I would mention that in case it is the case drain filter and if it is there is only 1 for sure I have looked everywhere. But the dealers said there should be 2.

siduramaxde

I forgot to mention that the canister I spoke of above had a filter like thing in there that looked like the type of material used to make grinding stones for a drill but a lot more course and allows air to blow through it. I just thought I would mention that in case it is the case drain filter and if it is there is only 1 for sure I have looked everywhere. But the dealers said there should be 2.
you found one case drain filter