Bobcat T770 with fecon drum mulcher - case drain fluid coming out mulcher relief valve.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

footinstirrup

Fecon support pointing to machine and skidsteer mobile mechanic pointing to attachment. I found another member had this same exact issue with identical equipment models a year ago, but there were no replies. I am a new member here and new machine owner. Appreciate any guidance on this one. Machine and attachment had been running fine on this job, mulcher only has approximately 20 hrs on it. I have replaced case drain coupler on machine and attachment side along with a new relief valve on mulcher to no avail. thank you.

Rigger5.9

Fecon support pointing to machine and skidsteer mobile mechanic pointing to attachment. I found another member had this same exact issue with identical equipment models a year ago, but there were no replies. I am a new member here and new machine owner. Appreciate any guidance on this one. Machine and attachment had been running fine on this job, mulcher only has approximately 20 hrs on it. I have replaced case drain coupler on machine and attachment side along with a new relief valve on mulcher to no avail. thank you.

Rigger5.9

You maybe already checked this but make sure your case drain filter is not plugged up. I was told my bobcat had one case drain filter for everything. But I traced the accessory line back and found a second filter inside the frame on the left side. I had a hell of a time getting it out. I had to undo the hydraulic hose at the coupler and pull it out that way.