CANT DESIDE JD OR BOBCAT???

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bobcat_ron

The thing I like about the suitcase weights that JD and NH use is I can add them for heavy lifting or pull them off to improve floatation for brush mowing and other soft ground work,
Bobcats axel and tailgate counter weighs are not so easy to remove.
More weight = more stability which is good at times, but it does wear tires faster and make the tire ruts deeper.
Ken
Being a former Bobcat fan, Deere will offer more lifting and break out power than Bobcat, but Bobcat's cabs and over all sight lines to the wheels are better than Deere.
You might want to try out the new Cat C series, they are incredible and their sight lines are the same as Bobcat.

OP
OP
B

BMAZZ007

Being a former Bobcat fan, Deere will offer more lifting and break out power than Bobcat, but Bobcat's cabs and over all sight lines to the wheels are better than Deere.
You might want to try out the new Cat C series, they are incredible and their sight lines are the same as Bobcat.
I liked the cat 252 but im trying to keep the price under 30 grand betweeb 24-28 My credit on bobcat was denied that never happened to me before i have decent credit and was pretty pissed off and surprised. So lets see if JD is just a s tough i hear they are pretty tough on credit. Ilooked at the cat it was very nice and really quiet . but 34K im not spending that much..

grandpatractor

I liked the cat 252 but im trying to keep the price under 30 grand betweeb 24-28 My credit on bobcat was denied that never happened to me before i have decent credit and was pretty pissed off and surprised. So lets see if JD is just a s tough i hear they are pretty tough on credit. Ilooked at the cat it was very nice and really quiet . but 34K im not spending that much..
Yup, I'd go with the deere.