Bobcatdan or anyone

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

6brnorma

Do any of you know if the 'cam timing gear' from the Wisconsin MVH4D (Military VH4D) is a hardened gear as it is in the Bobcat VH4D application? Hoping Dan or someone might have access to that information or where to find it. Thanks

OP
OP
6brnorma

6brnorma

Sorry…….forgot to include the part #GB-45-A. That would be a Wisconsin PT# rather than Bobcat.

Bobcatdan

Sorry…….forgot to include the part #GB-45-A. That would be a Wisconsin PT# rather than Bobcat.
Sorry but I have no easy access to that info. If you have a good engine rebuilder shop that had experience with them, that's where I'd go. Personally I never did much with V4s, let alone go that deep into one. Let me see if I can come up with the name of a place that sell nationally for you to call.

Bobcatdan

Sorry but I have no easy access to that info. If you have a good engine rebuilder shop that had experience with them, that's where I'd go. Personally I never did much with V4s, let alone go that deep into one. Let me see if I can come up with the name of a place that sell nationally for you to call.
You can try calling Engine Rebuilder Inc. 1-800-884-6351. They deal with Wisconsins. I have gotten several engines from them because they had very good prices, but I never asked them any technical questions, I have a very good local shop for that. That's about all the help I can be.

OP
OP
6brnorma

6brnorma

You can try calling Engine Rebuilder Inc. 1-800-884-6351. They deal with Wisconsins. I have gotten several engines from them because they had very good prices, but I never asked them any technical questions, I have a very good local shop for that. That's about all the help I can be.
Dan……thank you for taking the time. I will give them a call.