Bobcat T180 unknown fault

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

calypso428

Hi everybody ! You haven't heard from me in awhile because I've been working and my equipment has been performing well ! I'm starting to get the itch for a larger machine such as a 250 or 300 but its pretty surprising how much I can do for customers with the 180... Anyways So I'm doing some brush clearing the other day with the mower and I had to get out for something so I left the bobcat running and hit the park brake because I was on the side of a hill. Hop out for a few seconds and hop back in. Lower bar turn off brake hit ptol and activate aux hydro. Get an ACS light and the bucket tilt and lift light won't come on . I turn machine completly off. Wait a few seconds turn it back on and everything starts working again. Its happened only one other time. The error that came up was "unknown fault" any ideas ??? Thanks , Tee

Bobcatdan

Where are you getting the term unknown fault? I don't know of any service code with that use that term.

OP
OP
C

calypso428

Where are you getting the term unknown fault? I don't know of any service code with that use that term.
It's coming up on the screen . I can look up active warnings and it just says unknown fault or unknown error or Somthing along those lines . And the. acs symbol comes up in the bottom left hand corner of the screen .

Bobcatdan

It's coming up on the screen . I can look up active warnings and it just says unknown fault or unknown error or Somthing along those lines . And the. acs symbol comes up in the bottom left hand corner of the screen .
I think you need a dealer to hook up the service laptop. My guess is a failing acturator or a joystick out of neutral at start up.