T450 with Error Code E001485-07 ECU main relay fault

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

lpedigo

I have a 2016 T450 that has an error (fault) code of E001485-07 which the service manus says is "ECU main relay fault". I replaced a relay in the fuse box located on the left sidewall (next to the engine), but I am still getting this code. It seems to go away once the engine is warm... and comes back once cooled. I had originally had several error codes and the engine was hard to start and then would only go up to 1500 rpms. I found an ECU relay was blown and replaced it. T450 runs fine now, but I still get this one error code (and the three beeps) before starting it. Also, does anyone know if the error codes can be cleared on the T450? I has the basic display screen on the upper left side of the cab. Any ideas? Thanks!

dwardgolfer

Did you ever find out how to clear the codes? I have a T590 that I'm getting a similar ECU main relay fault. I have the relay in hand but haven't been to the ranch to replace the relay yet.

brdgbldr

Did you ever find out how to clear the codes? I have a T590 that I'm getting a similar ECU main relay fault. I have the relay in hand but haven't been to the ranch to replace the relay yet.
The codes should clear when no more faults are detected.

OP
OP
L

lpedigo

b
Mine was also blowing the ECU fuse (15a). I had an injector bypassing, so I replaced it and the fuse, and the unit ran fine for a few days. It cleared all codes, too. The equipment I work on belongs to a swimming pool company. I was out of town for a few weeks and that unit again lost power and was almost unusable. I suspect it was another blown ECU fuse, but since I was out of town they took it to the Bobcat dealer where it still sits. They are gonna give Bobcat another ten days and if it's not fixed, pick it back up. I suspect now there's a hot ECU wire grounding out somewhere or a short between two wires. I don't have a Bobcat computer, so they were hoping Bobcat could find the problem with their diagnostic system.

So, the codes should clear themselves brdgbldr says.