Bobcat 753

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

wmodel1897

I just picked up a bobcat 753. Needs some love but I have a question on it. It has the normal aux hydraulics on the left side of the machine pius a third line there that I assume is a tank dump. But on the right side is another set of hydraulic lines . They are in the same configuration as the other side but they are smaller lines and fittings. They look original. Does anybody know what they are for. Also the person I got it from said it is a 753H but it just says 753 on the id tag. Thanks

brdgbldr

I just picked up a bobcat 753. Needs some love but I have a question on it. It has the normal aux hydraulics on the left side of the machine pius a third line there that I assume is a tank dump. But on the right side is another set of hydraulic lines . They are in the same configuration as the other side but they are smaller lines and fittings. They look original. Does anybody know what they are for. Also the person I got it from said it is a 753H but it just says 753 on the id tag. Thanks
In my research I could not find an option from Bobcat for auxiliary lines on the right side. They could be for an after market attachment and hooked into the connections for the rear auxiliary lines.

spitzair

I'm pretty sure that's a factory install if it is indeed a 753H, they had extra lower flow hydraulic circuits for things that needed more functions such as a planer to run the depth adjustments while the high flow hydraulics ran the drum... You can actually see it here in the sales brochure...

1663337923852.png

spitzair

Forgot to add too that on the H machines it will not show as a 753H on the serial number tag as the H in the model simply designates that it is equipped with high flow as an option on the machine rather than being a different series of machine...