Bobcat 742B

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

kalanishd

I'm looking for help in tracking down a part number. I've got a bobcat 742B SN 509418942. I was getting leaking from the spool valves and went to replace the seal when I removed the lift spool I noticed some damage to the lift spool. Does anyone know of a part number or if the part is available? I have a copy of the control valve parts diagram but there is no number for the lift spool valve. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

brdgbldr

I'm looking for help in tracking down a part number. I've got a bobcat 742B SN 509418942. I was getting leaking from the spool valves and went to replace the seal when I removed the lift spool I noticed some damage to the lift spool. Does anyone know of a part number or if the part is available? I have a copy of the control valve parts diagram but there is no number for the lift spool valve. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Here is a link to the parts catalog with schematics:

And here is the link to the Bobcat parts store:

Once you find the part number in the parts catalog, go to the store and search for the part number. Some parts are still available for the older machines.

OP
OP
K

kalanishd

1719619E-5B67-4F74-BC90-B87823221E8B.png

brdgbldr

There's no part number for the spools on the diagram. Thanks for the help though
There are two diagrams. The other has the spool numbers.
sorry I couldn't seem to get the whole page listed.

Attachments

• IMG_0403.jpeg
    IMG_0403.jpeg
    253.3 KB · Views: 54

Latest posts