Bobcat 7 Pin Adaptor

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Skid Steer Solutions

My new A770 from Bobcat came with a very difficult way of adding a 14 Pin connector so I could run all of my attachments. When I spoke to Bobcat they made it sound like the 14 pin system will soon be obsolete. I went to work on making an adapter for the 7 pin and will be shipping some in January 2012. This will be an adapter that plugs into your 7 pin and gives you two relay outputs with 12 volts on each. They will operate from your left stick toggle switches. I will also be making a straight connector using the 7 pin connector with 12 volts on always for people that just need power at their couplers for whatever. That will be in Feb 2012. Let me know if you need more details. This will be a great help to a lot of people who are just finding out about the 14 pin availability.

bwells5011

I have S205BobCat 7 pin and would like to run a cat 6way blade. Would your wiring kit work for this blade. Right now I can angle the blade with the right toggal switch, but I need the wiring to tilte the blade from the left toggal switch. Please e-mail me at [email protected].

Bobcatdan

I have S205BobCat 7 pin and would like to run a cat 6way blade. Would your wiring kit work for this blade. Right now I can angle the blade with the right toggal switch, but I need the wiring to tilte the blade from the left toggal switch. Please e-mail me at [email protected].
14 pin has been more or less been obsolete for 10 years. Bobcat has basicly still supported it by making cables to convert newer 7 pin attachments to14 pin. There also have been kits to put 14 pin on a newer machine like S and T series unit. I havn't seen any kits for M series, but I don't see many 14 pin attachments anymore. I am not tring to be an ass at all, but if you can afford a $60,000 plus skidsteer, it is maybe time to upgrade attachments. That said I will watch this thread for updates. This maybe handy info in the future.

Bobcatdan

14 pin has been more or less been obsolete for 10 years. Bobcat has basicly still supported it by making cables to convert newer 7 pin attachments to14 pin. There also have been kits to put 14 pin on a newer machine like S and T series unit. I havn't seen any kits for M series, but I don't see many 14 pin attachments anymore. I am not tring to be an ass at all, but if you can afford a $60,000 plus skidsteer, it is maybe time to upgrade attachments. That said I will watch this thread for updates. This maybe handy info in the future.
I checked, there is a 14 pin kit for m series, part number 6733136, its about $400. Includes the harness and the added controller to run 14 pin. Even if there wasn't a kit for the m series, the kit for a G or K series would work, although the harness may have to lengthen. It would pug into the back where the 7 pin harness connects and the controller is held in placeby magnets. You would then have both 7 and 14 pin connectors in the front.

7LBSSMALLIE

I checked, there is a 14 pin kit for m series, part number 6733136, its about $400. Includes the harness and the added controller to run 14 pin. Even if there wasn't a kit for the m series, the kit for a G or K series would work, although the harness may have to lengthen. It would pug into the back where the 7 pin harness connects and the controller is held in placeby magnets. You would then have both 7 and 14 pin connectors in the front.
keep in mind with the advent of smart attachments (as in they have ther own controoler if you hit with twelve the smoke will leak out)

mmichel

Hi guys, We have a new JD 328D Skidsteer and would like to run local Bobcat attachments. I would like to know if your kit would allow us to run them. We talked to Deere and have a 14 pin adapter harness that get us to Bobcat 14 pin. The local attachments have a 7 pin plug on them. We talked to a local Bobcat dealer and was told there was not an adapter available. Any help on this would be appreciated! Thanks

Bobcatdan

Hi guys, We have a new JD 328D Skidsteer and would like to run local Bobcat attachments. I would like to know if your kit would allow us to run them. We talked to Deere and have a 14 pin adapter harness that get us to Bobcat 14 pin. The local attachments have a 7 pin plug on them. We talked to a local Bobcat dealer and was told there was not an adapter available. Any help on this would be appreciated! Thanks
Your bobcat dealer is an idiot. Bobcat has a chart with everything need to make attachments work on other machines in the sales program. What electric kits are needed and even hyd hose lenght. Basically you put attachment control kit on your skidsteer. This is 14 pin. Next you add the 14 pin harness to the attachment. Very simple, can be done in an hour. Talk to a salesman, these parts can be hard for parts to look up.

Latest posts