Pin replacement question

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

ole’millie773g

Hi, all. First post here. Been browsing as a guest for a while now and have learned quite a bit.
I bought a used bobcat 773 G back in September to use on my farm. I have about 20 acres and livestock. It was previously used for golf course maintenance. It has roughly just shy of 3000 hours.
There is some slop in the bobtach and I'm looking to tear it down this winter and get it ready for spring/summer months.

I'm looking at the parts manual and finding different part numbers for the pins. Some longer/some shorter. I know I'll have to wait to tear it down before I can get the correct ones. My main question at this point is can I reuse the bolts and set screw while replacing the pins. I personally don't see why I couldn't but I could envision it being designed where I need to buy new.

I think I'm planning on ordering OEM, unless someone has other input as well?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_3980.jpeg
    IMG_3980.jpeg
    323 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3981.jpeg
    IMG_3981.jpeg
    342.7 KB · Views: 27

FJRDarksider

You can absolutely reuse the bolts and set screws. I had good luck finding pins/bushings on Amazon and Princess auto (Canada) for my 853 (FAR cheaper than OEM at Bobcat). The pins are standard 1.25" so most auto/tractor supply shops will carry them in a variety of lengths (with the exception of the tapered ones). Strangely, the pivot bushings in my Bobtach were brass, and a larger diameter than the replacements (steel). However, I was able to drill them out fairly easily to hammer in the new ones.

Latest posts