7 pin attachment control module

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

JakeK

I'm wanting to build a couple custom attachments with multiple hydraulic functions that I would like to control through the factor controls via the 7pin connector. I'm trying to find where I can buy the module that I would mount to my attachments that would allow me to control the 12v solenoids on the hydraulic spools. No matter where and how I search all I come up with is 7pin to 14 pin kits for installing n my skid steer.
Can anyone send me in the right direction where I can buy the module to mount to the attachment ?

Thank you!

Phil314

S570 M series?

You need a 7 to (8 or 14 pin) converter. The 7 pin is a CAN bus system (computer signals). It will convert to 4 or 6 port 12v on/off circuits on the output side.
Those on/off circuits can be used to control the solenoids on the attachment. So you also need a harness from the output to the solenoids.

https://www.skidsteergenius.com has been the go to place for most of this stuff for a while.

So something like this:

or this is for sale on here if 2 port works for you

OP
OP
JakeK

JakeK

That's what I was looking for - thank you. Price is insane considering I have 3-4 pieces I want to build. I may have to find a way to use arduino mini to read and control 12v solenoids. Once figured out it would drop costs considerably.