BOBCAT 310 Electric Clutch- PLEASE HELP

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

TOP1967

I AM IN NEED OF A HIGH AND LOW SPEED CLUTCH FOR MY 310. I AM TRYING NOT TO SPEND $1200 THROUGH BOBCAT....DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEAS ON AFTER MARKET OF OTHER CLUTCHS I COULD USE? ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!!

ShowMeGuy

How have you tested that 2 speed clutch? It could be a simple ground or switched 12V connection. Have you attempted to use a jumper wire to verify as listen for the audible clicking? It could also be that the key in the PTO/Crankshaft has sheared and not engaging. ShowMeGuy

Hotrod1830

How have you tested that 2 speed clutch? It could be a simple ground or switched 12V connection. Have you attempted to use a jumper wire to verify as listen for the audible clicking? It could also be that the key in the PTO/Crankshaft has sheared and not engaging. ShowMeGuy
I searched till I was blue in the face to find an aftermarket source for those clutches. Even having the factory part number( warner makes them) didnt help. I had to get my low side clutch from Bobcat. Not long after my high speed clutch coil went out. I rewound that coil with Copper magnet wire I got off Ebay. I think that was last year. Still going strong.
If the bearings and clutch plates are still ok and its just an open coil winding, you may look into rewinding them.