Adapter plate for New Holland?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mugford

Hi guys, I just bought a Walleinstein backhoe attachment and need some help on the plate. The backhoe came off a Gehl and I have a '95 New Holland LX565. I've linked to its picture below. What type of plate do I need. I'm new to the skid steer world and still trying to figure some things out. As well, do I need to make my own controls for the unit, lever and such, to operate from in the cab? And anyplace online recommended for hydraulic parts? Thanks a million. Mike http://www.trader.ca/Search/Details.asp?mknm=&Region=-1&subcategory=-1&CAT=8&ADID=6300796&ADS=6300796%7C

skidsteer.ca

By 1995 that New Holland should have a standard quick attach plate.
There is a drawing with measurements to verify this in the photo section on this web site.
Quick attach plates are available from many attachment manufacturers, as all the modern skidsloaders have the same quick attach plate. I know Bobcat offers them as a part, I also carry some from a local fab shop.
That hoe only needs one aux hydraulic output, to control the bucket, and that should already be on your loader.
As for hydraulic parts online try www.surpluscenter.com
Ken

OP
OP
M

mugford

By 1995 that New Holland should have a standard quick attach plate.
There is a drawing with measurements to verify this in the photo section on this web site.
Quick attach plates are available from many attachment manufacturers, as all the modern skidsloaders have the same quick attach plate. I know Bobcat offers them as a part, I also carry some from a local fab shop.
That hoe only needs one aux hydraulic output, to control the bucket, and that should already be on your loader.
As for hydraulic parts online try www.surpluscenter.com
Ken
Thanks Joe, The backhoe attachment came off a Gehl Compact Utility Loader. Does anyone know where I can get an adapter plate so I can get it onto the NH which has the standard quick attach setup? Thanks again Mike

Latest posts