8801 backhoe attachment and thomas 245hdk skid steer

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

up4wesn

hey all! i am new here and have a question if anyone can help that would be great! i have a thomas ind. 245hdk skid steer and i just purchased a used 8801 backhoe attachment but the brackets that came with it are for a bobcat 800 series and wont clear the arms on my skid steer! does anyone know where i can find a set of brackets to make tyhe 8801 work with my skid steer thomas 245hdk! or would it just be easier to have some fabbed!? i thought i found a web sight last year that advertised that they had brackets for all skid steers and all attachments! but now i cant find that web sight!?!/ anyway thanks in advance for any help

skidsteer.ca

My voteis to remove the arms from the hoe and use a quick release 3pt hitch top link (from a tractor) Jd and Nh both have these. Then at any point in the future if that hoe was to go on another brand the switch would be relatively painless.
I seen this done on a large Cat skid with a 911 JD extenda hoe and it worked well.
Ken

OP
OP
U

up4wesn

My voteis to remove the arms from the hoe and use a quick release 3pt hitch top link (from a tractor) Jd and Nh both have these. Then at any point in the future if that hoe was to go on another brand the switch would be relatively painless.
I seen this done on a large Cat skid with a 911 JD extenda hoe and it worked well.
Ken
thanks, its just that i remember finding a websight by accident a while back that advertised they had all the different mounts for several different skid steers and attachments and now i cant remember or find them!

Latest posts