773 heater fan motor

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

triad

Does anyone know where I can get a fan motor besides going to the dealer? I can't stand that empty feeling in my wallet every time I leave there.

buffalobill

Did they tell you to replace the whole cowling and motor with wheel assemblies? They said it was easier to do that way (also double the cost in parts), but I have the AC condenser in the way and it looks like a pain to change out. Waiting for some warm weather to attempt blower removal as I have no shop to put it in, hands don't work to good at -15 celcius. Let me know how yours was to change out if you do it first.

OP
OP
T

triad

Did they tell you to replace the whole cowling and motor with wheel assemblies? They said it was easier to do that way (also double the cost in parts), but I have the AC condenser in the way and it looks like a pain to change out. Waiting for some warm weather to attempt blower removal as I have no shop to put it in, hands don't work to good at -15 celcius. Let me know how yours was to change out if you do it first.
I haven't talked to anyone about it. The fan quit after a good many months straining. Don't have AC. Right now its at an employee's house so I haven't been able to look at it

stormin10x

I haven't talked to anyone about it. The fan quit after a good many months straining. Don't have AC. Right now its at an employee's house so I haven't been able to look at it
I have a 773 with the fan motor working periodically. Did your motor act the same? I havnt looked into getting the unit out. Do you have to lift the cab and get behind it? Thanks Norm Reitan

OP
OP
T

triad

I have a 773 with the fan motor working periodically. Did your motor act the same? I havnt looked into getting the unit out. Do you have to lift the cab and get behind it? Thanks Norm Reitan
It only ran on high since I have owned it , then it just stopped.I have it at an employees farm right now so I haven't been able to look at it. Actually I'm not running it that much this winter, so my employee has to deal with less heat. Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll fix it. I know this sounds wrong but I haven't had time to get out there and look at it.

Is your 773 a G series?
If so, the blower motor should only be around $125 from a dealer. (that's $100 cheaper than replacing the blower assy w/housing and wheels)

siduramaxde

Is your 773 a G series?
If so, the blower motor should only be around $125 from a dealer. (that's $100 cheaper than replacing the blower assy w/housing and wheels)
I bought my blower motor from NAPA. I think I might have postet about it on this site.