773 c series

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

rgk

I am new hear and recently purchased a 1995 773 c series/ 3575 hrs. This unit was used at a COOP for grain handling, so pretty dirty and needs some attention. Wants to pull to left on start up. Where can I get a repair manual? Best place to get parts, online or dealer? Anyone have experience with the cab heater on these? Having difficulty removing heater housing cover and don't want to damage it.

brdgbldr

You can get parts through Bobcat with free shipping on purchases over $99 and the prices are normally the same at the dealer but depending on the part the dealer may have what you need in stock.
shop.bobcat.com
There are also a lot of aftermarket places to get parts like:
allskidsteers.com
You can look up the part numbers by the serial number of your machine. This also shows the exploded views so it comes in handy to see how things go together / come apart.
bobcatpartsonline.com
Bobcat sell manuals for most older machines but they are quite expensive. I've had good luck finding new and used manuals on eBay.

little_fellow

Let me know if you got the parts manual I just sent you. I also have the repair manual that I can try sending. It's quite larger and I don't know if I can send it to you you way.

Attachments

• 773 BOBCAT parts manual.pdf
    5.7 MB · Views: 109

little_fellow

The Manual I have is for the 773G. Not sure if there is allot of difference with the C model. I am attempting to send you the heater section on the G model. Let me know if it works. Chow for now.

Attachments

• heater 773G.pdf
    5.3 MB · Views: 97
OP
OP
R

rgk

Let me know if you got the parts manual I just sent you. I also have the repair manual that I can try sending. It's quite larger and I don't know if I can send it to you you way.
I cant get it to open. Not the handiest with computers. Any ideas?

little_fellow

(I don't know if I have the right format. I just click on it with the mouse and it works for me. Maybe someone else could try it and see if it works for them.

OP
OP
R

rgk

I am new hear and recently purchased a 1995 773 c series/ 3575 hrs. This unit was used at a COOP for grain handling, so pretty dirty and needs some attention. Wants to pull to left on start up. Where can I get a repair manual? Best place to get parts, online or dealer? Anyone have experience with the cab heater on these? Having difficulty removing heater housing cover and don't want to damage it.
(I don't know if I have the right format. I just click on it with the mouse and it works for me. Maybe someone else could try it and see if it works for them.
It opened like you said. Just didn't notice it on the lower left of screen. Thanks for the help!

River Fluid Power

The problem with pulling to the left MIGHT be due to a worn out or cracked control lever on the side of the hydrostatic pump. Definitely worth a check. The hydrostat has a square trunnion shaft that sticks out for the lever to connect to. It looks like this.
Bobcat pintle lever.JPG