753G wont' run grapple with aux hydraulics

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

losen269

First off, Hello. New to the site. I have a 2001 753 G series. I bouhgt it with the aux. hyd fittings on the boom capped. I don't believe they were ever used. My problem is when I try to use a grapple the aux. hyd will not change direction. I can get the hyd. to come on and off with trigger( the lines flex, indicating closing pressure or flow), but toggle will not change the flow ie. cannot open grapple. Fuses are good. Switches and wiring seem fine, like new. Stuck solenoid on control valve? Need advise where to go next. Thanks, Matt

[email protected]

thre should be 2 aux hydraulic settings, one constant flow for a backhoe attachment or something, and another one that you control from the triggers....i havent used a G series so i don't know how they are activated.

jerry

thre should be 2 aux hydraulic settings, one constant flow for a backhoe attachment or something, and another one that you control from the triggers....i havent used a G series so i don't know how they are activated.
First off make sure oil can flow through all the couplers, you will have to take the ones off the grapple to find out. I had a coupler go bad this morning that did just that, line would flex but no movement. Unless you used all new couplers I would check that first.

OP
OP
L

losen269

First off make sure oil can flow through all the couplers, you will have to take the ones off the grapple to find out. I had a coupler go bad this morning that did just that, line would flex but no movement. Unless you used all new couplers I would check that first.
They were all new fittings. New grapple and new fittings on boom. I will check though. Thanks.

Bobcatdan

Tried running it in both modes max flow and variable. I believe it should be in variable flow.
I'd flip the cab and look at the control cable. There are two electric controlled valves on the valve for aux function. Look to see if the electric coil fell of the stem cable. Otherwise this problem should set a code.

jmatt20

I'd flip the cab and look at the control cable. There are two electric controlled valves on the valve for aux function. Look to see if the electric coil fell of the stem cable. Otherwise this problem should set a code.
you use the word trigger ..on my s220 the trigger( index finger ) turns the flow on /off ,only.in what i refer to a forward flow ..the get forward/ reverse i must use the thumb left/right toggle on the right hand control stick. don't know if this clarifies any thing and ,no , i'm not familiar with your exact machine

jmatt20

you use the word trigger ..on my s220 the trigger( index finger ) turns the flow on /off ,only.in what i refer to a forward flow ..the get forward/ reverse i must use the thumb left/right toggle on the right hand control stick. don't know if this clarifies any thing and ,no , i'm not familiar with your exact machine
also the full flow / variable flow button on my machine just sets weather triggering any of the switches will give you full flow or not ...in variable flow you can get slower flow with less thumb movement of the toggle switch if you are trying to move an implement slowly for any reason