753 repair Manual needed

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

wtw

I am looking for a repair manual for a bobcat 753. serial # 515818844. If you have a used manual that you wish to sell please let me know. I do not care what it looks like as long as all of the pages are there. I just bought my first skidsteer and am looking to learn to do some of the repairs my self.. The fuel guage does not work and it needs some hopefully minor steering repairs. Please let me know thank you

bahmi

There's plenty of places to find a repair manual. eBay has 'em all the time, just make sure you buy the manual which corresponds to your machine. They are around 99 bucks a piece on eBay, you might look for your local Bobcat dealer and see what they sell them for. At any rate, they are easy to find. Good luck

OP
OP
W

wtw

There's plenty of places to find a repair manual. eBay has 'em all the time, just make sure you buy the manual which corresponds to your machine. They are around 99 bucks a piece on eBay, you might look for your local Bobcat dealer and see what they sell them for. At any rate, they are easy to find. Good luck
Thank you i just did not want to spend $100.00 on a new book. I thought if some one had one that thay did not need any more i could buy it, Any body know if there is much differance between the manuals? i found one with the next higher set of serial #'s mine is a 51581xxxx and the book i found is for a 51583xxxx. Thank you for any information

Tazza

Staff member
Thank you i just did not want to spend $100.00 on a new book. I thought if some one had one that thay did not need any more i could buy it, Any body know if there is much differance between the manuals? i found one with the next higher set of serial #'s mine is a 51581xxxx and the book i found is for a 51583xxxx. Thank you for any information
there are differences between the older and newer 753's. Newer ones had an electric park brake instead of mechanical. Eaton drive motors instead of Bobcat branded ones. BICS instead of BOSS. Essentially they are the same unit, just small differences. BICS and BOSS, the BOSS system just has a heap more sensors which can drive you mad, different dash too.
The basic mechanics is the same though, same pump and motor. Maybe different branded drive motors but thats not a big deal.

skidsteer.ca

there are differences between the older and newer 753's. Newer ones had an electric park brake instead of mechanical. Eaton drive motors instead of Bobcat branded ones. BICS instead of BOSS. Essentially they are the same unit, just small differences. BICS and BOSS, the BOSS system just has a heap more sensors which can drive you mad, different dash too.
The basic mechanics is the same though, same pump and motor. Maybe different branded drive motors but thats not a big deal.
There is a link in the faq section of this forum to a place that you can download pdf manual for @$30 , if you model is included, it's the way to go
Ken