753 air filter warning buzzer.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

scottyk

I have a 753 skidsteer with Serial # 508619382 on it. The problem I am having is that the warning buzzer goes off sometimes and gives me an AF 2 warning. Both my air filters are new so I wanted to know if anyone had this problem before and what could be the possible remedy.

Tazza

Staff member
Could it be a bad sender? The senders really aren't complicated but they could always go bad.

tsanders

Could it be a bad sender? The senders really aren't complicated but they could always go bad.
be sure you have the right filters as some will look the same but put more restriction on the intake. also make sure you grt new filters as an older stock filter will not work as well.tazza is right about the sensor it could be bad. they make a cheaper guage that has a sight rod that you can look at while it is running and watch it at low or high rpms. GOOD LUCK

skidsteer.ca

be sure you have the right filters as some will look the same but put more restriction on the intake. also make sure you grt new filters as an older stock filter will not work as well.tazza is right about the sensor it could be bad. they make a cheaper guage that has a sight rod that you can look at while it is running and watch it at low or high rpms. GOOD LUCK
The sender on the air filter housing has two wires. Move them both onto the same screw so they are effectively conected to each other. If the af 2 warning does not go off over the next few hours you operate the machine then the problem is either you have too much filter restriction or the sender is going. If the problem still occures with the wires conected then you have a wiring or BOSS issue.
Ken