463 wiring diagram

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

odom1602

dont worry about it guys I pulled the harness going to figure it out on my own guess next time i should say please or something

brdgbldr

dont worry about it guys I pulled the harness going to figure it out on my own guess next time i should say please or something
That's an older machine and probably not many owners have the manual with the wiring diagram.

I just typed "bobcat 463 wiring diagram" into a search engine and several came up. Not sure if they cover your serial number or not but you may want to take a look.

OP
OP
O

odom1602

That's an older machine and probably not many owners have the manual with the wiring diagram.

I just typed "bobcat 463 wiring diagram" into a search engine and several came up. Not sure if they cover your serial number or not but you may want to take a look.
I have the service manual problem is its numbered not colored, and the numbers don't have a reference, I ve looked at every Google schematic available most want a fee, and the free ones are terrible, my problem is getting power to the traction lock solenoid, bics is getting power everything is lit but the traction changed solenoid, checked with multimeter and test light have a ground but no power, can I just pull the brake bar that connects to solenoid and rock on, guy before me messed with everything I was unaware of, reason I was needing the diagram, had this thing 2 months haven't been able to use, blew hydraulic line 2 hours after purchase cleaned everything, replaced all sensors, changed chaincase oil and hydro, had wrong idler pulley changed it, it's been a project I never ask for help, posted on Sunday noone replied so you can see my frustration

OP
OP
O

odom1602

Pic of my manual

Attachments

• 20230830_091724.jpg
    20230830_091724.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 271

toobigstu

Hi odom. Any chance you could share a schematic of the wiring at the back of the motor with me? My fans won't come on after I pulled the motor to change the hydraulic pulley. Not sure what's wrong and can't find anything to reference. Much appreciated.