325 travel motor(final drive)

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

hemidrag

Anyone had any luck getting a final for the 325. It is part number 6668135. Bobcat wants a ton like 3k, I was hoping there is a place a little cheaper. Anyone have any good or bad stories doing this. Thanks Paul

7LBSSMALLIE

as to finding a cheap one no ,as to makinining youre new one live yea do the maint.. lessons learned hard are lesson learned well... sorry man had to throw that in there . check marc supply out of pennsalive, (whatever) or however its spelled, these dudes are pretty solid,, may be able to hook you up?

Fishfiles

3k sounds like a good price , Loader Source wants $3,700 , had not priced a 325 lately but would think closer to 4k ------------I don't know if they ever got it straightened out but Bobcat was selling travel motors that have a different ratio , they suggest you change both as the machine will hook when walked as one motor is faster than the other --------- what happened to yours quite turning , leaking oil , grinding ------ alot of times the sun gear breaks or an outter gear bearing fails and if you are lucky and it doesn't damage the housings teeth it can be repaired with taking the motor off the machine ----------- I don't know where your at but there are a couple of places around New Orleans that will rebuild it but it still cost 1,500-2,000 depending on what went wrong and if too much went wrong it ain't worth it -----------if your has a original identifacation tag on it there is a place in Cali that can match it up

Miker67

3k sounds like a good price , Loader Source wants $3,700 , had not priced a 325 lately but would think closer to 4k ------------I don't know if they ever got it straightened out but Bobcat was selling travel motors that have a different ratio , they suggest you change both as the machine will hook when walked as one motor is faster than the other --------- what happened to yours quite turning , leaking oil , grinding ------ alot of times the sun gear breaks or an outter gear bearing fails and if you are lucky and it doesn't damage the housings teeth it can be repaired with taking the motor off the machine ----------- I don't know where your at but there are a couple of places around New Orleans that will rebuild it but it still cost 1,500-2,000 depending on what went wrong and if too much went wrong it ain't worth it -----------if your has a original identifacation tag on it there is a place in Cali that can match it up
I would do cartwheels to have a 3k final drive. Just put one on the 341, bobcat wanted $5,900.00.

OP
OP
H

hemidrag

Well got my final drive all fixed. One of the plugs came off the face plate and it went dry before we found it was missing and the lower gears in the planatary started to fetch up. Got all the parts I needed from Final Drive all from them in a matter of a few days, half a day out and apart, half a day to bebuild and put back. $640.00 total and it works like new.....

Tazza

Staff member
Well got my final drive all fixed. One of the plugs came off the face plate and it went dry before we found it was missing and the lower gears in the planatary started to fetch up. Got all the parts I needed from Final Drive all from them in a matter of a few days, half a day out and apart, half a day to bebuild and put back. $640.00 total and it works like new.....
You were lucky to get it early enough. Glad it's back to running like new.

Latest posts