325 Control Panel/Ignition Switch

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

BobcatKW

I've been quoted a price for a new panel at $1161.00 . At the bottom of the quote, it says panel must be programmed by an authorized Bobcat Dealer...they're 165 miles away, (through the dumpster fire known as the South Florida Turnpike) Is this something I can do myself? Has anyone ever refurbished one of theses? It's a 2004 325. Thanks for any help.

Tazza

Staff member
I thought that if you needed a new panel, you can get it programmed before they ship it to you. Hopefully that advise was true..... If so, get them to ship it to you programmed

OP
OP
B

BobcatKW

I thought that if you needed a new panel, you can get it programmed before they ship it to you. Hopefully that advise was true..... If so, get them to ship it to you programmed
CONTROLLER MUST BE PROGRAMMED ONCE INSTALLED ON THE MACHINE. PROGRAMMING CAN ONLY BE DONE BY A BOBCAT DEALER. ************************************************************ ************************************************************ 6691431 CONTROLLE 1 2.50 1079.78 1079.78 Total Weight: 2.50 Subtotal: 1079.78 From Bobcat of Miami.

OP
OP
B

BobcatKW

CONTROLLER MUST BE PROGRAMMED ONCE INSTALLED ON THE MACHINE. PROGRAMMING CAN ONLY BE DONE BY A BOBCAT DEALER. ************************************************************ ************************************************************ 6691431 CONTROLLE 1 2.50 1079.78 1079.78 Total Weight: 2.50 Subtotal: 1079.78 From Bobcat of Miami.
That was the invoice, I was really hungover this Morning when I posted that.

Tazza

Staff member
That was the invoice, I was really hungover this Morning when I posted that.
Well, that's less than helpful to you. Looks like you have a long drive ahead to get it done..... Unless they have a decent rate for a call out to do the job.
I remember looking at a new panel, the seller must have been a dealer and said i needed to give them the model/serial and they would program it before shipping.

OP
OP
B

BobcatKW

Well, that's less than helpful to you. Looks like you have a long drive ahead to get it done..... Unless they have a decent rate for a call out to do the job.
I remember looking at a new panel, the seller must have been a dealer and said i needed to give them the model/serial and they would program it before shipping.
This Guy in Miami is really bad about returning Emails and Phone calls...and We buy a lot of stuff. Maybe I'll try the shop in Jacksonville Florida.

7LBSSMALLIE

This Guy in Miami is really bad about returning Emails and Phone calls...and We buy a lot of stuff. Maybe I'll try the shop in Jacksonville Florida.
do you really the fancy panel . or might turnining a key might be more to your likening. you can down grade

mmsllc

I'd rather have a Key...but I still need all of the gauges.
Fancy, fancy, fancy!! These are the reasons to not buy high dollar / fancy machines. Imagine the simplicity of just replacing a key switch; so much easier. Then consider the cost of the switch versus the whole panel, plus special programming!! WOW!!