341 control panel

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Isky8u

Hello, I have a Bobcat 341 Mini Ex and have a problem with the control panel. Apparently the battery went dead and the son in law tried to start it with a jumper and no luck. Charged the battery and no luck. New battery and no luck. When he tries to engage power withe the code key random lights flash with each button pressed. But that is all that happens. Hoping he did not kill the board. Is there anything that I can try?

brdgbldr

Hello, I have a Bobcat 341 Mini Ex and have a problem with the control panel. Apparently the battery went dead and the son in law tried to start it with a jumper and no luck. Charged the battery and no luck. New battery and no luck. When he tries to engage power withe the code key random lights flash with each button pressed. But that is all that happens. Hoping he did not kill the board. Is there anything that I can try?
View attachment 5975
First, why did the battery go dead? You may have a short somewhere.

Check all your battery connections, cables and all grounding points. Clean and tighten everything.

Check all your wiring harness connections ( make sure they are dry clean and tight) and look for any rub throughs on the wiring harnesses.

Latest posts