3 Beep General Warning

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Sandy6

Hello everyone, I am about three hours away from he nearest dealer so am hoping I can ge a bit of help here. 2010 A300, 2740 hours. I am getting a 3 beep general warning if I have Aux Hydraulics hooked up they shut down, everything else keeps working as it should, I engage the hydraulics again and they work no problem until the next beeps. If I just have a bucket on, I get the warning but everything keeps working as it should. The warning comes when all cylinders are fully or mostly fully retracted. I added Hydro oil (Bobcat Brand) as it was low, when it was Minus 30 degrees Celsius. It has now warmed up and this is when the warning started happening. Hoping the warning was that the oil was over full, but nothing ever came out the breather. I have since drained the excess out so the sight gauge is half full now, but have not operated the machine to see if this has fixed it. If anyone has any other suggestions, I'd love to hear them. BTW, there are no codes stored in the machine regarding the general warning.