1990 753 stalling

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Slyder

Hi I have been having a problem that comes and goes. The machine runs fine, but every once in a while there is an annoying beep that goes off. I thought it was my fuel being low. Now it has gotten to the point where it beeps and the error codes come up on the display. The machine stalls, I turn the key off and it restarts, then within seconds it stalls again, after doing this a few times it has remained running. Last night while working around the house it happened again, but this time it won't start anymore. It turns over though. Codes on display EP-3 .... wire not connected and EP-7 .... sensor out of range Does anyone now what to look for to fix this problem? thanks Slyder

Tazza

Staff member
Is there any smoke coming from the exhaust? if not, there is no fuel.
Check your fuel cut solenoid, the lever should not be in the stop position if so, thats why your not getting any fuel. This may be a faulty solenoid.
Check your fuel filter too, other than that i can't help, i'm sorry.
Let us know what you find out.

OP
OP
S

Slyder

Is there any smoke coming from the exhaust? if not, there is no fuel.
Check your fuel cut solenoid, the lever should not be in the stop position if so, thats why your not getting any fuel. This may be a faulty solenoid.
Check your fuel filter too, other than that i can't help, i'm sorry.
Let us know what you find out.
I found the problem! It was one of the connections under the cab. What I did is just unplug and replug all the connection. One of them must not have been making good contact and with the machine getting jard around it would cut out. I ended up putting some dielectric grease on all the connectors. So far so good.