135 hydro question!?!?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Evansdmax

I just purchased a used Thomas 135 with 2900 hours everything operated well and is tight except the aux hydro.... it works on the switch I'm assuming bc engine changes when you turn it on and one fitting leaked when pressurized. But my question is that is it reversible!? Can I use a grapple bucket? Or is there a way to make this possible? The aux button on the drive handle is broken so I'm gonna have to replace that somehow... I'm new to skidsteer I've used a mini x at my old job but never a skidsteer!! I bought it to clear a 5 acre plot of one I own in my spare time

Thomas1

No info? Does anyone know of a better source I could get some help?
EVANSDMAX, YOU NEED THE SWITCH IN THE HANDLE FOR DIRECTIONAL CONTROL, GO TO THE THOMAS EQUIPMENT WEBSITE TO FIND THE CLOSEST DEALER. ASK FOR PN- 048467SP.

OP
OP
E

Evansdmax

EVANSDMAX, YOU NEED THE SWITCH IN THE HANDLE FOR DIRECTIONAL CONTROL, GO TO THE THOMAS EQUIPMENT WEBSITE TO FIND THE CLOSEST DEALER. ASK FOR PN- 048467SP.
Ok thanks for the help!! I'll look into it!! Does anyone know if there is a universal switch if I can't get ahold of one from Thomas?