Win -2- of the new SkidSteer Forum decals!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diese1nut

Bobcat 553
Owned for 20 years with heated cab and several attachments. You can put it anywhere and lift almost anything. I have several pieces of larger equipment but just can't get rid of it. It is so handy.

jambalini

Hot off the presses! SkidSteer Forum Decals for members!

To introduce the new decals we are going to have a Giveaway.

View attachment 1637

This thread will be closed, and five (5) members will be drawn May 4th 2022. Each winner (5 winners) will receive 2 of the new decals.

All you need to do to enter is make one post on the this thread telling of your favorite make and model of a skid steer brand.

For those of you that wish to get your Skidsteer Forum Decals early, you can sign up to be a Supporting Member.
Each member that signs up to an annual Supporting Membership will receive two (2) of the new Skidsteer Forum decals.

Terms and Conditions
Please allow up to four weeks for mailing of your decals after the prize winners are announced. If at all possible, prizes will be sent out sooner than that. Limit One (1) entry per member; one (1) entry per household. I will request a physical mailing address from each winner so I may mail Skidsteer Forum decals to you.
Bobcat 773

View attachment 1637

This thread will be closed, and five (5) members will be drawn May 4th 2022. Each winner (5 winners) will receive 2 of the new decals.

All you need to do to enter is make one post on the this thread telling of your favorite make and model of a skid steer brand.

For those of you that wish to get your Skidsteer Forum Decals early, you can sign up to be a Supporting Member.
Each member that signs up to an annual Supporting Membership will receive two (2) of the new Skidsteer Forum decals.

Terms and Conditions
Please allow up to four weeks for mailing of your decals after the prize winners are announced. If at all possible, prizes will be sent out sooner than that. Limit One (1) entry per member; one (1) entry per household. I will request a physical mailing address from each winner so I may mail Skidsteer Forum decals to you.
Deere CT 322. I think it is a 2008 model...but don't know how to determine that for sure.

Attachments

• IMG_0023.JPG
    IMG_0023.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 116

Hot Rod Lincoln

View attachment 1637

Terms and Conditions
ScatTrak 1300C

oaldrich

View attachment 1637

Terms and Conditions
Bobcat S70

t_jones98

Love-Hate with my 751 (damn French!)

Attachments

• 278974732_539775424331369_5337022604168875925_n.jpg
    278974732_539775424331369_5337022604168875925_n.jpg
    578.6 KB · Views: 149
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts