Win -2- of the new SkidSteer Forum decals!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

kohl_cytre

Hot off the presses! SkidSteer Forum Decals for members!

To introduce the new decals we are going to have a Giveaway.

View attachment 1637

This thread will be closed, and five (5) members will be drawn May 4th 2022. Each winner (5 winners) will receive 2 of the new decals.

All you need to do to enter is make one post on the this thread telling of your favorite make and model of a skid steer brand.

For those of you that wish to get your Skidsteer Forum Decals early, you can sign up to be a Supporting Member.
Each member that signs up to an annual Supporting Membership will receive two (2) of the new Skidsteer Forum decals.

Terms and Conditions
Please allow up to four weeks for mailing of your decals after the prize winners are announced. If at all possible, prizes will be sent out sooner than that. Limit One (1) entry per member; one (1) entry per household. I will request a physical mailing address from each winner so I may mail Skidsteer Forum decals to you.
Skat Track 1350!!

pondfishr

View attachment 1637

This thread will be closed, and five (5) members will be drawn May 4th 2022. Each winner (5 winners) will receive 2 of the new decals.

All you need to do to enter is make one post on the this thread telling of your favorite make and model of a skid steer brand.

For those of you that wish to get your Skidsteer Forum Decals early, you can sign up to be a Supporting Member.
Each member that signs up to an annual Supporting Membership will receive two (2) of the new Skidsteer Forum decals.

Terms and Conditions
Please allow up to four weeks for mailing of your decals after the prize winners are announced. If at all possible, prizes will be sent out sooner than that. Limit One (1) entry per member; one (1) entry per household. I will request a physical mailing address from each winner so I may mail Skidsteer Forum decals to you.
Bobcat 743

BG Scapes

View attachment 1637

Terms and Conditions
Bobcat 843 , those Perkins 2.5 outlast a lot of other scenario's .

flathead

Bobcat.
Any G series machine.
I was a field tech at a dealer for a number of years, those are by far number one.👌

davim

View attachment 1637

Terms and Conditions
Bobcat 440B 1998

View attachment 1637

Terms and Conditions
Bobcat 440B 1998 Aloha

imtools

View attachment 1637

Terms and Conditions
Bobcat 825

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts