Win -2- of the new SkidSteer Forum decals!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidsteerforum

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hot off the presses! SkidSteer Forum Decals for members!

To introduce the new decals we are going to have a Giveaway.

skidsteer_forum_decal  OFFICIAL DECAL.png

This thread will be closed, and five (5) members will be drawn May 4th 2022. Each winner (5 winners) will receive 2 of the new decals.

All you need to do to enter is make one post on the this thread telling of your favorite make and model of a skid steer brand.

For those of you that wish to get your Skidsteer Forum Decals early, you can sign up to be a Supporting Member.
Each member that signs up to an annual Supporting Membership will receive two (2) of the new Skidsteer Forum decals.

Terms and Conditions
Please allow up to four weeks for mailing of your decals after the prize winners are announced. If at all possible, prizes will be sent out sooner than that. Limit One (1) entry per member; one (1) entry per household. I will request a physical mailing address from each winner so I may mail Skidsteer Forum decals to you.

Last edited:

kd

View attachment 1637

This thread will be closed, and five (5) members will be drawn May 4th 2022. Each winner (5 winners) will receive 2 of the new decals.

All you need to do to enter is make one post on the this thread telling of your favorite make and model of a skid steer brand.

For those of you that wish to get your Skidsteer Forum Decals early, you can sign up to be a Supporting Member.
Each member that signs up to an annual Supporting Membership will receive two (2) of the new Skidsteer Forum decals.

Terms and Conditions
Please allow up to four weeks for mailing of your decals after the prize winners are announced. If at all possible, prizes will be sent out sooner than that. Limit One (1) entry per member; one (1) entry per household. I will request a physical mailing address from each winner so I may mail Skidsteer Forum decals to you.
Bobcat 743

Bonnie

View attachment 1637

Terms and Conditions
Case 1840

SirThadious

My current Bobcat 743 has been fantastic and trouble free since I bought it used 5 years ago. I'm hoping my new (to me) 773 is going to be the same way!

little_fellow

View attachment 1637

Terms and Conditions
Please allow up to four weeks for mailing of your decals after the prize winners are announced. If at all possible, prizes will be sent out sooner than that. Limit One (1) entry per member; one (1) entry per household. I will request a physical mailing address from each winner so I may mail Skidsteer Forum decals to you.&&# bobcat

Status
Not open for further replies.