Wanting to own a Cat Skid Steer

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Gonads90

G'day all, looks like I'll be joining the ranks of the Caterpillar group as I'm looking for a 216 or similar size bobcat. I've been looking at a 216b for $24000.00 2005 model with 1250hrs on it which from what I've seen so far isn't a bad price.

bobcat_ron

Good choice, the trick to the Cat pilot controls when pushing heavy loads, is not to push the pilot control all the way ahead, pull it back and "feel" for the sweet spot, if you push to far and too fast ahead, the Anti-Stall feature just kicks right in, you need to "tease" the system.
I thought my 247B2 was a dog in the pushing contest, but after I got a fell for it, it gave me almost 90% of my T190's power with less engine RPM's.

dirtbrokers

I have a sweet 236b for sale with less than 1200 hrs. Owner operated w/ cab, heat, ac, quick coupler, two buckets, forks, auger w/ 12 & 24 in bits, tilt tach, brand new firestones and fresh service. I bought this machine new near the end of 2005 and I am selling it because I dont use it anymore. The machine is in near new condition and ready to work for a great price - email me at [email protected] if you are interested. The machine is in So. Colorado and we can deliver if needed. Goodluck w/ your search - CAT skidsteers are the only way to go!

eddieboy

I have a sweet 236b for sale with less than 1200 hrs. Owner operated w/ cab, heat, ac, quick coupler, two buckets, forks, auger w/ 12 & 24 in bits, tilt tach, brand new firestones and fresh service. I bought this machine new near the end of 2005 and I am selling it because I dont use it anymore. The machine is in near new condition and ready to work for a great price - email me at [email protected] if you are interested. The machine is in So. Colorado and we can deliver if needed. Goodluck w/ your search - CAT skidsteers are the only way to go!
Do you know anything about Cat backhoe attachments? I am trying to find out if a BH30 will fit on a 252B Series 2. Or the BH150. Thanks