TV380 1905 Fault code

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Mdh9110

I have a TV380 that was operating well until we parked it for about a week. In that amount of time, the battery went flat and we jump started the machine. Since that took place, a 1905 code appears at start up. The machine will start and runs, but has no hydraulic functions. We have checked the fuses in the cab, the three 2 amp fuses in the engine compartment, replaced the battery, and removed, installed and checked the battery cables. Currently stumped and looking for opinions on where else to look or known issue areas involving the 1905 code. No other codes appear while running.

walio123

If I understand this code well, it means 1905. Sensor Supply Voltage Out of Range- check it . It must be 5-8 volts. Also check the battery voltage with the tester when the engine is running. It should be between 13.7 and 14.5 volts. Best is 14.2 volts. If this is the case, you probably have a damaged something in controler . If not, it's not a bad idea to test the alternator.

OP
OP
M

Mdh9110

If I understand this code well, it means 1905. Sensor Supply Voltage Out of Range- check it . It must be 5-8 volts. Also check the battery voltage with the tester when the engine is running. It should be between 13.7 and 14.5 volts. Best is 14.2 volts. If this is the case, you probably have a damaged something in controler . If not, it's not a bad idea to test the alternator.
Battery voltage is 13.8. Did check resistance on battery cables and checked good, then checked the 3 inline fuses in the engine compartment and the connectors for the fuses were 25 ohms when using the engine block as a ground, I figured if the 2 amp fuses were suppose to be inline for the ground that it would be 0 or at least close to it but have no specs dealing with that part to go off of.

walio123

Battery voltage is 13.8. Did check resistance on battery cables and checked good, then checked the 3 inline fuses in the engine compartment and the connectors for the fuses were 25 ohms when using the engine block as a ground, I figured if the 2 amp fuses were suppose to be inline for the ground that it would be 0 or at least close to it but have no specs dealing with that part to go off of.
Check the voltage of these fuses, how much is it?

walio123

Check the voltage of these fuses, how much is it?
P.S when you check the fuses in the manner described by you, it is nonsense to have such a resistance. From plus the wires go through a consumer who has resistance and then go to minus.

walio123

P.S when you check the fuses in the manner described by you, it is nonsense to have such a resistance. From plus the wires go through a consumer who has resistance and then go to minus.
CORRECTION...Its normal to have resistance

Mechlab

I have a TV380 that was operating well until we parked it for about a week. In that amount of time, the battery went flat and we jump started the machine. Since that took place, a 1905 code appears at start up. The machine will start and runs, but has no hydraulic functions. We have checked the fuses in the cab, the three 2 amp fuses in the engine compartment, replaced the battery, and removed, installed and checked the battery cables. Currently stumped and looking for opinions on where else to look or known issue areas involving the 1905 code. No other codes appear while running.
Just found your post, Did you fix it? I have same problem
Thank you