Training videos or down loads

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Jeffscarstrucks

I have tried to open the yellowtv training downloads linked by skidsteer.ca in the training forum but I can not seem to get it to work, I believe my computer is set up properly as well. Has any one had any luck with those? They look interesting but I am afraid the site probably went belly up! Thanks, JEFF

cnord

If they are the same ones that i'm thinking of, i downloaded them all and they worked for me.
You may need another video player or codec. This one usually plays everything: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html
I hope that helps.
Yeah, like Tazza said, try VLC, really great program. All I did was subscribed to the RSS feed and they all got sent to my outlook email, then when I clicked on each one it opened in windows media player.

OP
OP
Jeffscarstrucks

Jeffscarstrucks

Yeah, like Tazza said, try VLC, really great program. All I did was subscribed to the RSS feed and they all got sent to my outlook email, then when I clicked on each one it opened in windows media player.
Thanks guys, I finally got time to work on it and I think my download time was so long that I thought i was missing it. I watched section 8 and 9 and found them very helpful in thinking about some actions that are kind of instinctive but are hard to seperate until they are presented in class room style. Thanks again, JEFF

Latest posts