trailer for mini excavator

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

lattoniere

Rimorchio con cassone ribaltabile 2YD per escavatore compatto per impieghi estremi

Cosa ne pensate di questa soluzione oppure rallenta il lavoro dell'escavatore? quando è meglio usare questo tandem quando 2 escavatori dumper grazie.

foton

I think that this would be an option if you work by your self. But you need to check the specs. and see if the mini-ex can move a trailer with 2 yards of material in it on the terrain you have.

OP
OP
lattoniere

lattoniere

Do you think it is functional for working on terrace steps on hilly terrain or should I combine the excavator with a mini tracked dumper? Thank you

1712423361932.png
1712423401204.png

1712423440016.png

mrbb

I would guess it would have to be based on how steep the hills will be and how much off camber they will be, as well as how much material will you be needing to remove/haul away!
I'm guessing the trailer holds more material than the smaller walk behind unit does,
so if a lot of material is needed to be removed and working alone, your going to be spending a lot of down time walking the material away, but the trailer, again, if a LOT of material is being filled in it, and steep enough hill, it could be getting dangerous to have it pulling on excavator, gravity has a way of causing some out of control issues pretty fast, all the more so if ground is wet or slippery or just loose!
SO keep this in mind!

OP
OP
lattoniere

lattoniere

thank you for your precious suggestions, I repeat the terrain is hilly I have to restore a path and the steps of the terraces therefore I thought it more practical and appropriate to choose the little train solution the terrain is morainic at times clayey with fine and compact grain almost calcareous when it rains it becomes kneaded and it becomes a slippery mush-type mud to travel on with wheeled vehicles that skate and slide dangerously. Tracked vehicles are more suitable and suitable for climbing on this type of terrain. Thank you