Tracks- What are the best tracks for an S-300

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

AK_907

I am new to your forum and really enjoy the posts! However, I was looking for comments on what folks think are the best type tracks for an S300 Bobcat skidsteer? I use it for my own personel use in case that matters. Thanks

skidsteer.ca

You have the choice of steel, rubber and poly steel. What tpes of surfaces to you run on? mainly dirt?
Ken

Skiddy

I mainly run on dirt surfaces. I use this around my house and very seldom anywhere else. Thanks, Wes
we have a set of grousers on our 763h and they are indestrucable, expensive and tear up the ground pretty good when turning.We bought them for winter traction and they are very good at that. Oh by the way they sound like a bunch of tanks driving into berlin. very loud and squeeky.

skidsteer.ca

I mainly run on dirt surfaces. I use this around my house and very seldom anywhere else. Thanks, Wes
You would be a prime candidate for Tracks Plus steel tracks, unless you plan to use in the winter, or If you like to buy the best/more expensive brands. These won't work in wet snow but ok in dry snow. Work great in mud as they are lighter and not too hard on turf.
Ken

toomacho

You would be a prime candidate for Tracks Plus steel tracks, unless you plan to use in the winter, or If you like to buy the best/more expensive brands. These won't work in wet snow but ok in dry snow. Work great in mud as they are lighter and not too hard on turf.
Ken
I bought a used set of what I thought was Loegering. Turns out they are a no name brand (no manufactures stamp anywhere!) They are heavy, cast iron and had a few worn out bushings and pins that I replaced, but they were cheap! (650.00) I was amazed at the difference that they make. So far so good as I just use them for around the property. Really if I had it to do over again I would probably spend a little more and go with a name brand. It is a little bit of a pain to get the correct bushings and pins for an off brand. But, hey, they are working fine now so I'll wait and see how long they last.

skidsteer.ca

I bought a used set of what I thought was Loegering. Turns out they are a no name brand (no manufactures stamp anywhere!) They are heavy, cast iron and had a few worn out bushings and pins that I replaced, but they were cheap! (650.00) I was amazed at the difference that they make. So far so good as I just use them for around the property. Really if I had it to do over again I would probably spend a little more and go with a name brand. It is a little bit of a pain to get the correct bushings and pins for an off brand. But, hey, they are working fine now so I'll wait and see how long they last.
Can you post us a pic, maybe we can ID them.
Ken