Tracking device ?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

plowbear

Hi all can anyone help me choice a tracking device for my skid steer. My Insurance company wont insure it unless it is fitted with such a device due to it being left unattended at the site . I have heard of both Boomerang and Lojack has anyone had either and your experience. I also have been told that the signal output from the device can be disrupted with the use of a High power GPS cellular blocker-jammer . Thanks for your time and consideration Plowbear

xcmark

my suggestion is to find a differnt insurance company, My skidsteer is insured and cost $650 per year for theft on a blanket pollicy for the machine and attachments at a stated value of $25,000. and no requirements of locator or track device.

JimC

my suggestion is to find a differnt insurance company, My skidsteer is insured and cost $650 per year for theft on a blanket pollicy for the machine and attachments at a stated value of $25,000. and no requirements of locator or track device.
Do a google search on gps theft protection. I found one for $200 and no monthly monitoring fee, you just pay for a locate if you need it, If I remember correctly it was $10 for 5 locates. That should be enough to find a stolen machine. Jim

Latest posts